A New Year, A New Semester
A new year, which brings a new semester of school with it. My final semester!! Finally. It's felt like I've been here forever. Yes, I am excited to be done, but not so excited to actually go to school, be in class, do the homework, participate in the group projects, and write the tests and exams.
On a positive note, I'm only part time, which means less classes, less group projects, less homework (hopefully!), and more importantly, less money. I only have 3 classes right now, and its great, although that also means that I only have one class a day, with Fridays completely off. The down side to that? Driving back and forth to school for just one class. Mondays and Wednesdays aren't so bad, as its a 3 hour class, so it feels worth it. Tuesday and Thursdays are only 1 hour and 15 minutes, so that's not so worth it. Although I'm trying to make myself stay longer and do homework at the school - so far today, I have been doing nothing since class ended an hour ago.
It's different going back to school and not to work. I no longer have to wake up at 6:00 am for work, instead I can sleep in as long as I would like, as the earliest I have to be at school is 12 for a group project. I actually have to do work at home. I can't just come home, have dinner, and do nothing but relax - there is always some readings or assignments I should be working on. But its only 4 months. I'm going to try and get a part-time job, so that I'm actually busy, can make some money, and hopefully will get me out of bed before 10:00. For now, I'm helping out at nursery on Tuesday mornings for Coffee Break at my church. Later this week and next week, I'll seriously start looking for a job.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home