My Birthday Memories
After celebrating all my friends birthdays this year, it was finally my turn. Yup, now I'm legally allowed to buy and drink alcohol. Here are the highlights from my 19th birthday:
-going out with my family (minus my brother cause he was out west working, but we'll go and celebrate his birthday and mine again later)
-Trine singing Happy Birthday to me on the answering machine
-getting lots of cards and presents
-having Trine, Angela, Kyle, Josh, Gavin, and Steve over for the weekend
-swimming in the pool when there was way too much chlorine in it ( I don't think it affected me too much though)
-the "blue light" moments
-Trine getting scared by a snake and then later a toad
-realizing I suck at catching anything in the pool (I blame the guys for this one because they kept pushing me out of the way...giving me a couple of bruises as well)
-playing Mario Cart before we went to sleep
-Trine and I beating Josh and Gavin in FiFa 2-0
-the pillow fight at 4:00 in the morning (my head still hurts!)
-eating ice cream cake at 4:30 in the morning
-thinking we forgot Angela at church (we actually didn't, we just thought we did)
-having a roommate again for a couple of days
-getting hardly any sleep, yet still having to work the next day
Thanks Trine, Angela, Kyle, Josh, Gavin, and Steve for coming down for the weekend. Thanks to everyone else who wished me a Happy Birthday, I wish everyone could have come down. I'll treasure these memories forever.

4 Comments:
ok, gavin and i were winning 8-1 with like 2 minutes left in stoppage time, so we decided to have fun and kept slide tackleing your goalie... we got so many red cards that the N64 forced us to forfeit thus you "won" 2-0... but you didnt actually, we did, 8-1.
it goes down in the record books as a win for us!
liz i had an amazing time. it makes me miss you even more, but we have 8 months of being roomates to look forward to!
and anytime you need a bluelight moment come see me im a wealth of knowledge just waiting to share. and if a ever forget you anywhere i will be sure to check the backseat first :)
love u.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!
You ready for soccer?
waiting waiting waiting!!
Post a Comment
<< Home